Sunday 16 September 2012

This week - back to college.. back to no social life, and discovering some really great skin care products.

Hellooo.

This is my first post for almost a week, that would be because I've been sucked back into college life. I'm in my second year studying A2 psychology, law and geography.. So you can imagine, it's a lot of work. Within my first three days, I have already been set three pieces of work - which includes a huge essay. Oh the joys.

So yeah, I now have like NO social life :'( I go to college five days a week.. but lots of those are half days (bonus) - so that's one decent thing. Then I work all day Saturday, so I have Sunday to rest. And that is my week complete. There just aren't enough hours in the day!

But in those few spare moments I bought some new skincare products, from 'Origins' range. I have been using them for a few days and i'm already noticing a difference.. I'm going to make a post about the products soon, so hopefully you'll read it and find it useful if you want perfect skin :))

BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment