Friday 8 March 2013

One word.. Bastille.

Hellooo

So this week, the new Bastille album (Bad Blood) was FINALLY released! :) I got mine for £8.99 from Amazon, and it only took a few days to come (that was with the free delivery option too). Bastille formed in 2010, but have really made it big this year, and are still becoming more and more popular. 
I would say their music is 'Indie rock'. The music, his voice.. I just love it. I'm going to see them on the 27th of March in Bristol.. SO SOOOOON! That's with my fellow blogger friend Lucy :) (http://looceylu.blogspot.co.uk), the tickets were only around £14 - bargain.. especially as they are becoming more popular, so soon I'm sure the prices will rocket! 

I actually love every song on the album, which is rare to find.. but at the moment my favourites are 'these streets' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEratQ9p7nM and 'weight of living pt II'. But they are all AMAZING, so my recommendation this week is to go and buy the album.. NOW!


I know this isn't beauty related, but I promise my next post will be - might even do a review of a couple new items.. how exciting ;) Thanks for reading, and as usual comment below if you know any bands that you think people should hear about!

BYEEEEE

6 comments:

  1. ooh i forgot to tell you check out avalanche city, they're so cute! thanks for the link too:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing dear, hope ypu´re havong a great week!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, thanks :) yes I am thank you! I just wish we had some warm weather here :( I hope you're having a great week too :D

      Delete
  3. nice *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)Feel free to follow and of course I'll have a look at yours and follow you!

      Delete