So yes it is the 8th of May, but I still don't think it's too late to do my April favourites :) I have just been busy, and decided to do some more springy posts HERE and HERE. But anyway, I've really been loving a few make up items, and then at the end are a couple non beauty favourites.. so, let's begin!
|Collection 2000 Lasting|
Perfection Concealer 'Light' -
this isn't my photo.. all the ink
has come off of mine, and I
thought you would want to
know what it looked like!
1. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 'Light' - about £4, Boots: I LOVE this concealer, it is sooo cheap, and really good for covering dark circles, and blemishes. It says that it last for 16 hours, I don't know about that, I'd say a couple hours - but for the price I really couldn't complain. I've used all mine out, so I need to repurchase it, but they always seem to be ran out. I guess everyone knows how good it is!
2. Elf Powder Brush - £3.75: I LOOOVE this brush, it's probably my favourite brush, it just buffs the powder in so nicely.. and it was so cheap! I mentioned it in my elf haul, so read that for more information :)
|Elf Powder Brush - £3.75|
|Elf Blusher 'Peachy Keen' - £3.75|
3. Elf Studio Blush 'Peachy Keen' - £3.75: Again mentioned here, this blush is so so pretty. I wore it most days in April, and continue to wear it - it's a perfect shade for SS13. It has a shimmer to it, and so acts as a highlighter too (2 in 1.. BONUS), but if you only like matte powders, then this isn't for you.
|Maybelline Colour 24 Hour Tattoo |
'On and On Bronze' - £4.99
4. Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo 'On and On Bronze' - £4.99, Boots: This is a cream gel eyeshadow - something that I had not really tried before, but wow.. I really like this, especially for those rushed days! You just dab and blend it in, it's best to start light and add more as it is easily build-able It lasts for many hours, without creasing.. win.
|Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter 'Tutti Frutti' - £7.99|
5. Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter 'Tutti Frutti' - £7.99, Boots: It has been my favourite lipstick of April.. and I'm sure will be one of my favourites throughout spring and summer. It is so smooth and hydrating, and gives either just a light colour if you pop a little on and blend, or it can give you bright lips. The colour lasts for quite a few hours, but it's easy to reapply.. Mentioned in my Boots haul.
|Essie Nail Polish 'Chubby Cheeks' - £7.99|
6. Essie Nail Polish 'Chubby Cheeks' - £7.99, Boots: Mentioned in my Boots haul, I'm starting to really like Essie nail polishes (even though I only have two - ssh ;)), I just wish they were cheaper! But you can tell that they are good quality, you do need a couple of coats, then they look great. This is a bright vibrant red-orange.. I've loved it through this April, and I'm continuing to love it.
Non Beauty Favourites
1. Alt-J 'An Awesome Wave' - Alt-J are a 'British indie rock quartet', they formed in 2007, and released their album 'An Awesome Wave' in May 2012. I love this album, it is different than anything I have listened to before, but I love it.. it just seems so relaxing - but with some more upbeat songs thrown in too :) My favourite songs at the moment are 'Taro', 'Dissolve Me', 'Breezeblocks'.. okay, I just love them all! So go and have a look, they're great :)
2. Everything Everything 'Arc' - Again this is another album, they are a British alternative rock/pop band, that again formed in 2007. They have had an album before 'Arc', but for some reason I have only listened to their new album so far! Again I love it, this is more upbeat and lively.. oh did I mention, I'M OFF TO SEE THEM IN OCTOBER! Woooo, I cannot wait - a week before my birthday, and a week after seeing Bastille (again).. October is going to be a good month :D
So yeah, if you wanted to check out some new music then give them two a listen :)
They are my April favourires, thanks for reading! Feel free to ask about any of the products, give your reviews of them, and tell me some of your April favourites :)